Lifestyle Health Assessment
Lifestyle Health Assessment Summary
During a Nuffield Health Lifestyle Health Assessment our physiologist will focus on identifying potential risk factors for future poor health and areas to optimise wellbeing such as elevated cholesterol, elevated blood pressure, impaired blood sugar regulation, body composition, physiological resilience to stress, general dietary habits and posture.
Your physiologist will develop a detailed and personalised lifestyle programme that will be achievable, realistic and appropriate to you and your goals.
- Elevated cholesterol
- Elevated blood pressure
- Impaired blood sugar regulation
- Body composition
- Physiological resilience to stressors
- General dietary habits
- Posture and mobility.
Why choose a Lifestyle Health Assessment?
- Receive a detailed lifestyle coaching and plan
- Learn about risk factors for poor health and what you can do to address them
- Receive guidance on ways to improve how you look and feel on a day-to-day basis
- Support in every day life.
To arrange your lifestyle health assessment please call 0845 322 8385.