Mr Peter Wade
MB BS, FRCS
- Year of first qualification
- GMC Number
Mr Wade is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with special interest in:
- Hand surgery
- Tendon injuries and repair
- Tendon inflammation
- Nerve compression syndromes
- Bi Weekly Tuesday 14:00 - 18:00
- Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospital of Coventry and Lanarkshire
Sailing, skiing, plants
- Medical Defence Union
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- British Medical Association
DeclarationMr Peter Wade has indicated that they work with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Peter Wade has indicated that they do not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Peter Wade has indicated that they do not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Peter Wade has not indicated that they hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of the Nuffield Health.