Mr Peter Valentine
BSc (Hons), MB BS, FRCS, FRCS(ORL-HNS)
- ENT (Otolaryngology), Otology, Paediatric ENT
- Year of first qualification
- GMC Number
- 01483 569238 (Woking)
- 01483 227840
Mr Peter Valentine has been a Consultant ENT Surgeon for over 10 years, specialising in ear surgery & the treatment of balance disorders. After surgical training in London at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, he was awarded the Graham Fraser Foundation Fellowship in Otology & Cochlear Implantation to study in Sydney, Australia where he developed an interest in the treatment of Meniere’s disease and paediatric hearing loss.
Mr Valentine is on the faculty of ear surgery courses in London, Cambridge and Manchester. He is currently President of the British Balance Network and is on the Council of the British Society of Otology.
His areas of interest are:
- Revision ear surgery
- Glue ear
- Hearing restoration surgery including stapedectomy & ossiculoplasty
- Balance disorders
- Weekly Wednesday AM (Guildford)
- Weekly Friday AM (Guildford)
- Bi Weekly Thursday 14:00 - 18:00 (Woking)
- Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford
- Laser stapedectomy under local anesthesia and sedation
- Endoscopic ear surgery
- Canal wall intact mastoidectomy and KTP laser treatment of cholesteatoma
- Revision ear surgery for chronically discharging ears
- Intratympanic inner ear therapies
Mr Valentine is married with twins - a boy and a girl. He is passionate about cooking and tries to play golf.
- Royal College of Surgeons England
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Balance Network
DeclarationMr Peter Valentine has indicated that they work with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Peter Valentine has indicated that they do not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Peter Valentine has indicated that they do not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Peter Valentine has not indicated that they hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of the Nuffield Health.